Welcome to my blog about living as apprentices of Jesus! I am passionate about spiritual transformation and about helping others become like Jesus for the sake of others.
One of my favorite quotes is: "Whatever job we get and whatever task we are assigned can serve as a container for grace" (Eugene Peterson in "Practical Resurrection"). I pray that the words and sentences on this blog may also serve as "containers of grace" for its readers.
I ordinarily post on Wednesdays and Saturdays and welcome your comments on any post!
Check Out Blogs in These Categories
- "Continual Renewal – the Renovare Way to Discipleship
- 2016 – Crossing the Threshold
- A Dream Deferred
- Advent, 2016
- Becoming a Wounded Healer
- Breathing Under Water
- Compassion International
- Going Deeper with God
- Guest Bloggers
- Hope Changes Everything
- Lent 2017 – What Will We Live For?
- Letting Go for Lent
- Live Your Calling
- Living as Apprentices
- Living in Harmony
- Living in Wonder Moments
- My journey
- My Once in a Lifetime Life (Joy Zomer)
- Praying for Children in Poverty
- Praying with Scripture
- The 12 Steps and Spiritual Formation
- The Serenity Prayer
- This Little Light of Mine
- To Act Justly
- Transformed Lives Transforming the World – 2019
- Who am I when my Body Fails me?
- Writing as an Act of Faith
- 83,283 hits
What Readers are Saying
Lori B on 1,000 Posts! livingasapprentices on 1,000 Posts! livingasapprentices on 1,000 Posts! livingasapprentices on 1,000 Posts! Barbara Steen on 1,000 Posts! Lori B on 1,000 Posts! Joy Zomer on 1,000 Posts! Nevine on 1,000 Posts! Ruby Kickert on Somewhere, Sometime, Someday Mary Ann Hayden on A Hope and a Future
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
PEACE AND FORGIVENESS, by Kayla McClurg “On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together,with the door locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with … Continue reading