Welcome to my blog about living as apprentices of Jesus! I am passionate about spiritual transformation and about helping others become like Jesus for the sake of others.
One of my favorite quotes is: "Whatever job we get and whatever task we are assigned can serve as a container for grace" (Eugene Peterson in "Practical Resurrection"). I pray that the words and sentences on this blog may also serve as "containers of grace" for its readers.
I ordinarily post on Wednesdays and Saturdays and welcome your comments on any post!
Check Out Blogs in These Categories
- "Continual Renewal – the Renovare Way to Discipleship
- 2016 – Crossing the Threshold
- A Dream Deferred
- Advent, 2016
- Becoming a Wounded Healer
- Breathing Under Water
- Compassion International
- Going Deeper with God
- Guest Bloggers
- Hope Changes Everything
- Lent 2017 – What Will We Live For?
- Letting Go for Lent
- Live Your Calling
- Living as Apprentices
- Living in Harmony
- Living in Wonder Moments
- My journey
- My Once in a Lifetime Life (Joy Zomer)
- Praying for Children in Poverty
- Praying with Scripture
- The 12 Steps and Spiritual Formation
- The Serenity Prayer
- This Little Light of Mine
- To Act Justly
- Transformed Lives Transforming the World – 2019
- Who am I when my Body Fails me?
- Writing as an Act of Faith
- 86,364 hits
What Readers are Saying
Bob Bakker on From My Reading – A… Barbara Steen on The Muddiness of our Live… Sally Hoekstra on The Muddiness of our Live… Jo on The World Needs our Help livingasapprentices on From My Reading – J… Pat Cassell on From My Reading – J… Ruth Evenhouse on From My Reading – J… Norma Hook on Making a Difference Bob Bakker on 1,000 Posts! Lori B on 1,000 Posts!
Daily Archives: May 16, 2016
Who Am I When my Body Fails Me? is a question we all need to ask ourselves when injury or illness takes its toll on our lives. How are we different? How are we the same? How do we respond to … Continue reading